India’s diplomatic missions has made electronic visas available for Saudi nationals. This means that this country will be added to the list of countries eligible for an e-visa. India has granted the e-visa facility for Saudi Arabia.
Indian eVisa Processing Time
Fill in the online form on our website at APPLY VISA.
- Type your information into the online form.
- You need to enter the exact personal information of all the people included in your application.
Pay the visa fee online
You can pay by credit card or debit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
- Check your information to make sure that all of it is correct. Then choose the payment method and fill in the secure page to make the payment.
- After we have received your full payment of our service fee and the government fee, we will send you an email asking for extra information to finish your application.
Print off your e-Visa
- Check your emails frequently to find the confirmation for your information and the time you will get your e-Visa.
- Print off your e-Visa and take it with you when you travel to India.
Get your visa stamp
When you arrive in India with a valid e-Visa, the airport staff will stamp your passport.
Government NewsView more
- Indian mission warns UAE job seekers over visa status
- Visiting India? e-Visa rules modified
- E-visa fee hike may hit India's plan to double tourist arrivals in 3 years
- Now, Citizens Of 165 Countries Will Get e-Visa Facility When Visiting India
- Bored of long queues and extensive paperwork? You should try the e-Visa for your holiday to India
- New e-visa desks to come up at New Delhi airport to cut immigration time
- E-visa scheme for more countries
- Visa fees for Malaysians travelling to India increases
- Announcement of new Indian e-Visa Fee of Country/Territory Wise